Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Ramadan 2017 Goals

Ramadan is already almost here, we only have about 2 weeks left until it starts. I have begun writing out my plan and goals for this upcoming Ramadan and hope to complete most of it before the month is out. My main goal is to read the whole Qur'an throughout this month. I might also try to read the meaning for some parts of it. My second goal will be to memorize Surah Yaseen. In addition to memorizing it, I will follow the tafsir that Br. Nouman Ali Khan did on that surah. My third goal will be to finish one of Br. Omar Suleiman's series. One particular series that I am interested in is the Mother of the Believers one. In that series, he talks about the lives and characteristics of each of the Prophet's (saw) wives . I hope to stick to and follow those 3 goals I have planned for this Ramadan and might continue to add to my list later on.

- Huda

2 comments:

  1. yay, Huda, I want to learn sura Yasin too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MA those are some goals and hope IA that you complete them as you intent to. I

    ReplyDelete

The Star you chose!

As a great learning experience this Ramadan, you all picked out a Religious Personality that you would like to learn more about. This ...