Monday, May 15, 2017

What I'm Looking Foward To

Last Ramadan, I feel that I came up short in terms of my goals and improving myself as a Muslim. I hope to learn from the mistakes I made then and am excited to fully utilize the benefits of Ramadan this year to push my limits and become a better Muslim. I look forward to the peaceful atmosphere of Ramadan that seems to make it easier for me to fast throughout the day, pray taraweeh at night, and fill the day with ibadah. I would like to work on decreasing my bad habits and increasing the amount of ibadah I do and by making a strict schedule and abiding by it, I hope to minimize wasted time and accomplish these goals this year. There is only one Ramadan per year, and we never know whether we will live till next year's, so we must make the most out of each Ramadan that Allah blesses us with.

 --Aunindya

1 comment:

  1. your post makes me more eager to take advantage of this precious month. May Allah help us use it to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete

The Star you chose!

As a great learning experience this Ramadan, you all picked out a Religious Personality that you would like to learn more about. This ...